Muppets Tonight! Questions

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey All,

I saw my first episode of Muppets Tonight! last night on the Disney Channel (i live in australia) and just had a couple of questions as i'm a little confused....

1. Are there any of the main muppets (eg, miss piggy, fozzie, rowlf) not in it? The episode I saw only really had Kermit and Gonzo, the rest were all fairly newer characters, such as Rizzo, Pepe, Johnny and Sal ect. It would be a real shame if they are left out.

2. Do they have guest stars on the show like TMS? The episode I saw last night had a ventriloquist dummy who thought it was 1956, Im not sure if he was the guest or not.

Hope somebody can answer my questions,

Thanks!

FozzieBear (Luke) :embarrassed:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
1. Fozzie, Piggy, Animal and others of the classic muppets make small appereances in different episodes.

2. Each episode do have a main guest star, and there are also episodes where other stars pop up during the episode.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Most have guest stars like The Muppet Show--this one didn't, though. Most of the original muppets are in it, though Frank Oz's characters aren't in it as often as I'd like. Rowlf is in it sporadically, and Scooter really isn't in it at all, except for a framed picture of him on the wall.

WiGgY

Reaction score
There are episodes when Piggy has a large part, and time when Piggy never shows. Kermit and Piggy never interacted from what I saw, excpet in some of those clips from fake past shows. Sam had his own segment with Andy and Randy pig. It was done at least twice.

It's mostly new characters (though Rizzo isn't exactly new) but TMS characters are there.

My favorite bit from MT was Kermit singing "Same as it ever was".

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the only episode i saw rowlf show up in was in the garth brooks episode where he plays the piano while garth sings. rowlf actually mumbles a little bit.

it was also in that episode where i also saw floyd playing a violen. i wish he said some stuff and interacted with kermit and the others.

the only electric mayhem character, to my knowledge, that interacting with the rest of the cast of muppets tonight was animal, though floyd and zoot appeared a few times but said nothing and janice showed up in the very first episode but also said nothing.

*did dr. teeth appear in muppets tonight??*

ryan

FozzieBear

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
*did dr. teeth appear in muppets tonight??*

ryan
During the episode I saw, clifford was sitting near some tv monitors and on them was the electric mayhem playing a song. So you could sort of count that as him being in it.

FozzieBear (Luke)

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know Phillip! I love the theme song, I have had it stuck in my head for a few days now! Hope I hear it!

FozzieBear (Luke)