Rainbow Connection

Drew

Reaction score
I have an MP3 of Kermit singing 'Rainbow Connection'. I was wondering if there is a movie/Muppet Show episode with in Kermit singing this song? If so, which?

Thanks

Whatever

Reaction score
Kermit sings it at the very beginning of the first Muppet Movie, "The Muppet Movie." He also sang it in the Debbie Harry episode of the Muppet Show.

Drew

Reaction score
He does? I watched that movie the other week and didn't notice it. Saying that I wasn't looking out for it then. Thanks Whatever :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
No, the scene in the movie preview, or whatever it's called comes first. Where Doglion takes the seat Piggie was saving for Kermit.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Drew said:
He does? I watched that movie the other week and didn't notice it. Saying that I wasn't looking out for it then. Thanks Whatever :smile:
You didn't notice it? They did it twice, once at the begining and then at the end. I don't know how you could have missed it.

LabyrinthFan

Reaction score
Slightly related: The Carpenters version was just released on their new "Gold" collection. It's quite lovely. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was also the closing number for The Muppet Show Live at MuppetFest.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drew said:
Huh? Sure it was TMM?