Movies that should have been on MST3K

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
ANYHOW, I think that MST3K should do that John Travolta movie "Destination Earth" (is that the name of it?)
Battlefield Earth? Terrible movie! But hilarious in its sheer awfulness. What's even funnier than the movie is the nature of the "easter eggs" on the dvd. There are hidden bonus features that are all just 2-second long shots of 200 extras running forward and yelling. Why are these there?

:confused:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Battlefield Earth!

SEE! The movie was SO bad I even forgot the name of it!

THANKS for reminding me AndyWan Kenobi! So I take you (tried to) watch it? Sad, isnt' it? Did you fall asleep? Get sick? I'm sorry it was so painful.....for everyone.

About the 200 extras running forward and yelling...........maybe that's the only way to keep people awake? That's the only thing that I can figure......

Again, just a sad, sad movie.

I'm sure that the MST3K guys could spoof ANYTHING, the writers are GENIUS! I just don't wanna' see it done to the "classics", you know? Kind of like some of your childhood dying or something.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
THANKS for reminding me AndyWan Kenobi! So I take you (tried to) watch it? Sad, isnt' it? Did you fall asleep? Get sick? I'm sorry it was so painful.....for everyone.
Actually, we kind of enjoyed it, because we were only watching it ironically in the first place. Man, what a bad movie!