Dinosaurs Action Figure Line

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

I was just looking on eBay and found 2 Dinosaurs figures. What is this line, who was in it? Are they in scale with the Muppets line? Who made it? What did the figures come with?

jediX

Reaction score
As far as I know (I have the entire series lurking somewhere in the basement), they were released around season 1 or 2 of the show; Phil has info about them on the mech section. Anyway, they were decent in likeness but only articulated at the waists and weren't really to scale with each other (so I guess you could say a few are ::sort of:: scale to the Muppet line) but its not great or even close for that matter.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I remember one year we got my uncle an Earl figure :smile:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I have the set of them at my house two. I think the figures made were Earl, Fran, Baby, Robbie, Charelene, and the Boss (I can't remember his name). They are not really in scale with one another or with the Muppet line, but they are a nice thing to have for fans of the show...

jediX

Reaction score
Plus, if memory serves me right, they were hollow as well...

Drtooth

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I have the set of them at my house two. I think the figures made were Earl, Fran, Baby, Robbie, Charelene, and the Boss (I can't remember his name). They are not really in scale with one another or with the Muppet line, but they are a nice thing to have for fans of the show...

B. P. Richfeild.

I have the Baby at home, and they weren't the best plastic, and they cannot be called action figures (they only moved at the waist). I wish I got more (especially Richfield).

I think in one episode of the series they actually used the Earl figure as a prop (the captian Impressive one I believe)

Fozzie

Reaction score
I also have the whole collection in storage.
There was:
Earl
The Baby
Fran
Charlene
Robbie
B.P. Richfield

And I think they are all close to scale with the Muppet line except for the baby who is way to big.

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit me and a friend used them as target practice for his airrifle... :frown:

I don't think I personally hit them though - everything else, sure, but not them... :smile: