Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I just hope all this new stuff won't be over priced like all the muppet stuff at Hot Topic.

Didymus

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I think this is great too. I hope that the mixtures is even-handed on the high-ended collectables and the more play friendly ones. But, alas, I am guessing plush Augra and Garthim dolls are still just a dream. I hope that the Frouds help on some of the sculpting of DC busts. Sababa toys restored some of my confidence in their plush dolls with the Fraggle line while thier new addtions to the muppet line are less than stellar (i.e. Vets. Hospital set and White Christmas Kermit). But, yes I am excited.

Chad

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Finally after more than 20 years I can have a Dark Crystal action figure :big_grin:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Sir Didymus said:
This is great news!!! Do I hear a big cheer for Sir Didymus plush toys??? YIPPIE!! Fizzgig would be a cool plush toy too!

I can't wait to hear more on this.

Didymus
I always wanted a Fizzgigg plush! I don't think they ever made one when the movie was originally released, did they? I'd also love to see Pod people dolls and figures, and ANY Labyrinth toy releases would have me tickled pink....I missed out on much of the original merchandise, but was (and still am) obsessed with the movie! YAY!!!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Sir Didymus said:
YIPPIE!! Fizzgig would be a cool plush toy too!
Didymus
oh wow, i've wanted a fizzgig plush forever!! he's always been one of my faves from dark crystal. that would be the one i want most. :halo:

Purk

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
oh wow, i've wanted a fizzgig plush forever!! he's always been one of my faves from dark crystal. that would be the one i want most. :halo:

I cannot agree more with that! :excited: Great to see they finaly get some merchandise, a poster from dark crystal would do great on my wall as well....... :wink:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I think back when the Dark Crystal came out, Hasbro was going to make a Fizzgig plush, but never did.

OOOOOH!!! I'm so excited I get a headache thinking about it!!!!!

Didymus

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
It'd be really cool if its a Fizzgigg puppet, with a big, teethy mouth, like they real Fizzgigg, and the better not forget the tail!