Dilemma

beakerina

Reaction score
hey all :eek:

my friend is off to disneyworld, florida soon and she will be making a visit to MuppetVision3D
she was asking me what muppet thing would she like me to bring back for her, but I dont know what they sell there in terms of muppet merchandise as I have never been
could someone enlighten me?

WiGgY

Reaction score
When I was there, they didn't have much.

I suggest a nice t-shirt with the muppets on it. They also have a set of PVC figures, but they don't really look that good IMO.

jediX

Reaction score
Plus there's several large plushes for $20 that I quite like (at least the Foz and Gonzo ones).

jediX

Reaction score
I believe all of them are exclusive to Muppetvision (MGM & CA Adventure). They have their own Muppetvision tags on them and are of JHH-era styling.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
jediX said:
I believe all of them are exclusive to Muppetvision (MGM & CA Adventure). They have their own Muppetvision tags on them and are of JHH-era styling.
I would say the beanies for 10.00 each, they have:
Kermit
Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo
Animal
Bean
Rizzo
Statler
Waldorf
Scooter
Bunsen
Beaker
And now i think they even have the Swedish Chef!
Those are my favorite
Tyler

abkeating2000

Reaction score
Go for the plushes, they're nice! I got a great looking Miss Piggy complete with fur stole (ish) - very glam!

Andrew

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I bought the PVC set and I thought that it was very nice. The figures were not that great of likenesses, but I just love Muppet PVCs. The set contained Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Gonzo's canon, Beaker (with head that went up and down) and Bean Bunny. I especially liked Bean and Beaker. I think that the set of PVCs cost 12 dollars.

When I went to DisneyWorld, they also had Mugs, T-shirts, the plush listed about, many Crazy Harry action figures, and Wave 1 of the Sideshow Busts.

They also had those machines where you put the pennies in and out comes a flat piece of copper with a picture (I cant remember what they are called) in three designs - Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy. They cost 51 cents each.

dmx10101

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I bought the PVC set and I thought that it was very nice. The figures were not that great of likenesses, but I just love Muppet PVCs. The set contained Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Gonzo's canon, Beaker (with head that went up and down) and Bean Bunny. I especially liked Bean and Beaker. I think that the set of PVCs cost 12 dollars.

When I went to DisneyWorld, they also had Mugs, T-shirts, the plush listed about, many Crazy Harry action figures, and Wave 1 of the Sideshow Busts.

They also had those machines where you put the pennies in and out comes a flat piece of copper with a picture (I cant remember what they are called) in three designs - Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy. They cost 51 cents each.
It's 51 cents because it turns the penny you put into it into the Muppet coin. the 50 cents is for the charge of the service to get it.

leliebel

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
It's 51 cents because it turns the penny you put into it into the Muppet coin. the 50 cents is for the charge of the service to get it.
Oeeeh spiffy

(always wanted to say that)