Scenes from 'Muppet's Vs Las Vegas'

Super Scooter

Reaction score
rowf2755 said:
YOU ARE ALSO MEAN! :mad: :mad: :cry: Did You Ever Hear Of Forget! :mad:
Yikes! Cool it, man! If you think I was being mean, how do you think you were treating Kevin?

Beebers

Reaction score
*wades in and pushes brawlers apart*

Can I get in here a second, Beau? This script looks very very good. Don't post any more of it, it's your and your partners' intellectual property and you can't have it just Out There. First, do a Poor-man's Copyright immediately. Put a copy of the entire script in the mail to yourself, mailing it from elsewhere other than home, obviously. That's your poor-man's copyright and it will protect you should your idea(s) be taken and used by someone without permission. Sticking the little "c" in a circle on it IS NOT ENOUGH. If you can afford the fee, then copyright it properly after you've done the poor-man's. You guys, get an agent. The agent shops it for you and Henson does NOT consider ANY script unless an agent presents it to them. Go for it.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Look, it was just a little joke. Ok. The "Yeah, funny. NOT." was just a joke.

Scoot, would you mind doing that poor man's copywrite, or do you want me to? I agree with Beebers that it is a good idea, and we ought to do that. Also, I think we should go on an agent hunt. What about you?

Beebers

Reaction score
A caution to the writing team:

DO NOT hook up with any agent who wants ANY money upfront. Legitimate and reputable agents NEVER, EVER do this. Please remember this. Their money comes from the sale of the property and their percentage demand of that should be NO MORE than 15% of the initial sale price. That impending cut is their impetus to make you a good sale. Negotiate separately for after-gross percentages as well, none of which the agent receives unless he/she has negotiated that on your behalf, in which case they receive a percentage which varies deal to deal. Do go for it, you have something here.

:cool:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*runs in middle* heeeeey I remember that! I helped destroy the good parts! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see that in Theaters. I loved that scene. Now thats a Muppet Movie to be made. I wouldn't mind getting a copy of this script.

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
*runs in middle* heeeeey I remember that! I helped destroy the good parts! :big_grin:
Sarah, no way did you. You put in the whole Fly on Sandwich thing. How can you say that?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
aww I'm just joking....but seriously, should I be more a contributor than a writer?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Beebers said:
First, do a Poor-man's Copyright immediately. Put a copy of the entire script in the mail to yourself, mailing it from elsewhere other than home, obviously. That's your poor-man's copyright and it will protect you should your idea(s) be taken and used by someone without permission. Sticking the little "c" in a circle on it IS NOT ENOUGH. If you can afford the fee, then copyright it properly after you've done the poor-man's.
Out of curiosity, how does that work to copyright it just by mailing it to yourself? :confused:

Whatever

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
Out of curiosity, how does that work to copyright it just by mailing it to yourself? :confused:
Dunno, but if Beebers says so it is so. Beebers knows everything. We expect her to take over the Ask the Great Fozzini thread in Swedish next. :wink: