Target drops Palisades; Toys R Us will sell series 7

WiGgY

Reaction score
Target will not carry the Muppets in 2004 at all. All they will have is a VERY short run of the Koozebane Kermit repaints. This info comes from Ken himself. So make that Target list unsticky 'cause the Muppets are outta there!

Fozzie

Reaction score
This doesn't effect me very much since the only Target that carries muppets around here is 2 hours away. It is still bd news though.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's too bad for the guys with Targets that they go to for Muppets. Fortunaltey, that doesn't affect me since I don't lieve near a Target. Now if Toys "R" Us is getting the Muppets, that'll be awesome! Considering there are two different Toys "R" Us's I can go to! :big_grin:

Fozzie

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
That's too bad for the guys with Targets that they go to for Muppets. Fortunaltey, that doesn't affect me since I don't lieve near a Target. Now if Toys "R" Us is getting the Muppets, that'll be awesome! Considering there are two different Toys "R" Us's I can go to! :big_grin:
Yeah, I am better off having a TRU with Muppets since I live 5 minutes away from one. And will mos TRU's be getting Muppets or just some of them?

John Steffens

Reaction score
I was wondering why the three Targets near me wasn't restocking their shelves.
I'm just scared I won't be able to find the two repaints of Koozer Kermit

I really hope Toys R Us sticks with Palisades from now on.

jediX

Reaction score
There's always eBay, should worse come to worse -- before Kooze Kerms came out here I got one for only a few dollars more off there.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Well, judging by my local Target, I'm not sure they ever did sell them. I was in there last night they still don't have anything more recent that series four.
:mad:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
That is a blow...

This is a blow to the sales numbers of the figures, to be certain. But you know what??? I never found anything there anyway. As previously mentioned, Target had rare figures that weren't series 4. And Koozebane Kermits aren't hard to get on ebay either. Thank you Buy It Now!!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hey, who edited the title of my thread?

Ken has said that TRU will take about the same amount of figures as Target did (a little less though). So they shouldn't be hard to find like series 3 was when TRU dropped out. Hopefully TRU will sign all the papers to take all the exclusives they are signed up for.

John Steffens

Reaction score
well my girlfriend finally found the blue Koozer Kermit at a California Target.
Yeah!
Now I just need Glow in the Dark