Temporary Hiatus (Only a Month!)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to leave for about a month. I'm to attached to MC. I would go mad. I'm glad to see u back on Manda! :smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Lock your doors & hide your Muppet toys-I think I'm back for good!!!!
I meant to come back again a while ago, but time got away from me!
...And no, Beau, I didn't forget a/b yall! (Though I can't say I didn't try! :wink: )

...So, when does the party start?
You're coming back, and I'm leaving. Well, just posting a lot less. but nobody cares about me anyway, so what's it matter.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
You're coming back, and I'm leaving. Well, just posting a lot less. but nobody cares about me anyway, so what's it matter.
Aww, now that's not true. I care about you! I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

dmx10101

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Aww, now that's not true. I care about you! I always enjoy reading what you have to say.
Well thats good to hear. It just seems that I am left out of the 'loop' most of the time, like ii still don't fit in well or something. But thats ok, I not leavbing for good as I stated I'm just posting a couple posts a day.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Well thats good to hear. It just seems that I am left out of the 'loop' most of the time, like ii still don't fit in well or something. But thats ok, I not leavbing for good as I stated I'm just posting a couple posts a day.
I often feel bad that I don't get a chance to know people here more than just a little. The problem is that sometimes I don't have very much time to spend online, so I just add a little chit-chat and try to hang out a little with the people here. So in that way, I feel out-of-the-loop sometimes too, just because there are people here with much closer connections than I'm able to make online right now. Still, that's great for them. We all do what we can. I think we all fit in here just as we are--that's what makes Muppet Central such a great place to gather!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I often feel bad that I don't get a chance to know people here more than just a little. The problem is that sometimes I don't have very much time to spend online, so I just add a little chit-chat and try to hang out a little with the people here. So in that way, I feel out-of-the-loop sometimes too, just because there are people here with much closer connections than I'm able to make online right now. Still, that's great for them. We all do what we can. I think we all fit in here just as we are--that's what makes Muppet Central such a great place to gather!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
That's about the same problem as me too I guess. But yea we have a nice place here.

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Party! Yaayyy Manda! Can someone smuggle beer in?
I bring zee beer hokayhokay? I am older, I can do these things. Besides, I know my beer. Only zee good stuff, none of this Lite nonsense. Foreign beer and ale only. On zee way.

:big_grin: