Temporary Hiatus (Only a Month!)

Beebers

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Well thats good to hear. It just seems that I am left out of the 'loop' most of the time, like ii still don't fit in well or something. But thats ok, I not leavbing for good as I stated I'm just posting a couple posts a day.
I try pretty hard to talk to almost everyone at least a little bit. It's impossible to do that every day, with everybody, there are so many people posting all the time, it's time-consuming. Which is a good thing, we need the variety and the busy-ness of that. I always notice when people are gone, but one simply assumes that they've got things to do and they'll get back at some point on their own. Anyway. I have lurked at any number of other forums and for the most part I think a better effort is made here than on many of them, that people here do at least try to talk to each other. Yay Manda! *runs out for beer*

:cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I bring zee beer hokayhokay? I am older, I can do these things. Besides, I know my beer. Only zee good stuff, none of this Lite nonsense. Foreign beer and ale only. On zee way.

:big_grin:
Yay! Good taste in beer. American beer is almost all water, I've been told. German Beer and Sprite together are yummy! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

jediX

Reaction score
I'll take just the Sprite and a 10-pack of Pez. If I wanted to drink posion I'd go drink some Pine Sol...at least that stuff smells good. lol

(I'm very...anti booze, if ya havn't noticed by now :attitude: ) hehe

Whatever

Reaction score
jediX said:
(I'm very...anti booze, if ya havn't noticed by now :attitude: ) hehe
(I'm very German, if ya haven't noticed by now :big_grin: )hehe

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
I think being anti-booze if fine, but when you start pushing it then its no good-Thank you prohibition, constitutional amendment number 18, for making the Mafia rich, the Kennedy’s, and a lot of wasted booze.

But yeah for 13 and 21!!!

PS I always feel left out, but I try not to let that stop me.
PPS Fonzie is friendly.

jediX

Reaction score
How the heck did this discussion start? lol

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
How the heck did this discussion start? lol
The booze thing? Potentially my fault. I was asked if I brought the beer--I don't drink at all, so I wasn't comfortable saying yes. So I said I'd be the designated driver. Anyway, I'll watch y'all drink...