Last Call!!!

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
well iguess im starting to sense some hostility here i didnt bring up anything bad about anyone and bamf .i like crank yankers because its aginst the norm and yes they did make fun of hensons muppets.and the one i thought they were refering to was the first peter email. so:stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :mad: :mad:

beaker20

Reaction score
It's ok guys, i didn't word my email properly the first time. I guess we will hear something this upcoming week about further exclusives.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by SPECIAL ED
well iguess im starting to sense some hostility here i didnt bring up anything bad about anyone and bamf .i like crank yankers because its aginst the norm and yes they did make fun of hensons muppets.and the one i thought they were refering to was the first peter email. so:stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :mad: :mad:
Ed, sorry if you thought I was being hostile, that was not my intent. I realized you meant the Wed. Letter and Beaker wanted to know if there were any other letters, so I was trying to interject and avoid confussion.

I assume you are not offended by the Crank Yankers comment, since you copied and pasted my post, and inserted it in your signature. :stick_out_tongue:

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
i wouldnt worry ken and the guys at palisades wont let us down.their top notch :cool:

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Well, I have not gotten my FIRST email from Peter yet. Is that a bad sign?

What is his email address? I get a lot of junk mail, so I want to know what to look for so I don't accidently delete it.:frown:

uncleduke

Reaction score
I am not going to post the address.
If you see any thing with the return address @palisadestoys.com
read it

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Be PATIENT. It's the weekend. Peter doesn't even HAVE all the names I received on Friday cause I have this all going to my home address to prevent server problems at work.

If you sent your name in, you'll get an email...just please be patient until we get to you.

Thanks,
Ken

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
Hey Ken, really appreciate you taking the time and resources to make these exclusives available to us. :cool: