Muppet Playsets

Erine81981

Reaction score
I finally got my Playsets 1 and 3. The Kitchen is the one w. the most stuff. Now thats cool. I looked at the Muppet Labs but haven't took it out of the cardboard back. I do like the Beaker. I'm glad that I finally got 1 and 3. I can't wait for the EMB w/ Animal. (one of my favorite characters). I also got the other day Newsman and Dr. Strangepork. I'm just glad that I'm able to fine those Playsets and figures. I'll be getting series 2 set before long. I just hope I can find the 3rd series set intsead of buying them all sepreate. We'll it like Beaker says, "Meep, meep, Meep, Meep, Meep, Meep or Meep!" I didn't have anything else to say so I let Beaker talk. :eek:

WiGgY

Reaction score
If you take the series 1 set out of the box, be careful. The wires on the table tend to break.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Congratulations! They are both awesome playsets!

The Narrator

Reaction score
I love the SwineTrek playset and I've nearly got my grubby little hands on the Swedish Chef's Kitchen and Muppet Labs (should my attempt at eBaying go well). These things are the just the best toys ever.

I'm crossing my fingers that Palisades introduces a Vetrinarian's Hospital playset (especially since Rowlf as Doctor Bob is scheduled for 4th Quarter 2004) and a Bear on Patrol playset.

Whatever

Reaction score
No, they decided against a Vet's hospital playset. :sympathy: Instead all of the Vet figures will come with vet accessories. :sympathy:

The Narrator

Reaction score
Whatever said:
No, they decided against a Vet's hospital playset. :sympathy: Instead all of the Vet figures will come with vet accessories. :sympathy:
:boo: That's a real shame. Accessories are cool and all, but playsets just look better around my desk. ...And on my webcam. Thanks for news, Whatever!

rowf2755

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I finally got my Playsets 1 and 3. The Kitchen is the one w. the most stuff. Now thats cool.
Do You mean the swedish chef playset? :confused:

Whatever

Reaction score
Series Seven will arrive in LA this week! Yay yay yay! :smile: :big_grin: :flirt: :excited: :halo: