Series Seven News

Whatever

Reaction score
I just heard from Uncle Duke that Series Seven will be arriving in LA within the week! Yyyaaaaayyy!
Can't wait for my Frog Scout Robin! :smile: :big_grin: :flirt: :crazy: :excited:

John Steffens

Reaction score
very cool.
Just in time too.
i'm making a quick road trip to L.A. this Monday.

Plus I already have a Blue Koozerbane Kermit waiting for me at my girlfriends house.

Whatever

Reaction score
John Steffens said:
very cool.
Just in time too.
i'm making a quick road trip to L.A. this Monday.

Plus I already have a Blue Koozerbane Kermit waiting for me at my girlfriends house.
What I meant is that they will be unloaded from the boat from China in LA and shipped from there to all the stores that will caryy them. They probably won't be in stores there yet. Sorry.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The recent daily bit says we'll likely see them between 2 and 3 weeks.

Moran9969

Reaction score
It's been about 2 weeks now, so does anyone know what the actual release date will be for the new wave of figures? My glass case is aching for some new figures to be added. If someone knows when they will be out in stores, please let us know. Thanks.

Luke

Reaction score
Small comic shops could be getting them later on this week - there was a delay from the earlier date given. Retailers like EB and TRU will probably take a few weeks longer. I think EB are saying very early April from what i've heard.

Whatever

Reaction score
Ken said that the ship landed on time in LA. He doesn't know if Series Seven is in customs or not.

mloradites

Reaction score
There are in the country, palisades is selling them at WWLA for $40 for a set of four, not sure how shipping works to other stores, but no matter what they are here

tomahawk

Reaction score
They should start showing up this week or next. Weeeeeeee!!!!!