Bagged Swedish Chef?

kmcphoto

Reaction score
I was reading in the Toyfair price guides with the Muppets that there is a "Bagged Swedish Chef" that was availble through the collecters club. Is this true, because I never heard anything about it? Help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. :sympathy:

Whatever

Reaction score
I think they sold a few that they kept to replace messed up Chefs in playsets and sold them for $15 each. They sold out almost immediately.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I would hardly count that as a product for a price guide...they were the extras left over that were intitally created to deal with returns...its in a plain baggie...no text on it at all...the baggie was just so the paint wouldn't get messed up in the warehouse.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes, but but that baggy is very rare! There's like a 1000 dollar difference between bagged and un bagged!

I never liked price guides.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
ResidentLilly said:
I would hardly count that as a product for a price guide
Well, remember who we're talking about here. They're also counting their sleazy lunchbox repackages as "official" products.

:cool:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Wizard took Tux Kermit, Vaca Fozzie, and Crash Helmet Gonzo and put them into mini lunch boxes. They then charged from 60 to 100 bucks for them. And people actually bought these things!

dmx10101

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Wizard took Tux Kermit, Vaca Fozzie, and Crash Helmet Gonzo and put them into mini lunch boxes. They then charged from 60 to 100 bucks for them. And people actually bought these things!
Oh, well thats kind of stupid. What a rip-off.