Something I noticed...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Congratulations! :smile: And I like your avatar! Oh, and it looks like I am the 20th biggest poster. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
And it looks like I have no life...sheesh...

NOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!! WE are your life, we all LOVE our Fozzie Bear! THANK YOU for all the posts, information and fun you've shared with all of us! :excited:

P.S. I STILL need an AVI, I got some in the e-mail, but they were not the correct "file" or whatever so they wouldn't load. :grouchy:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Looks like I'm 48th, that's pretty far down there.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
NOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!! WE are your life, we all LOVE our Fozzie Bear! THANK YOU for all the posts, information and fun you've shared with all of us! :excited: P.S. I STILL need an AVI, I got some in the e-mail, but they were not the correct "file" or whatever so they wouldn't load. :grouchy:
Thanks for the compliment. It wasn't the right file size? Hmm...email me (I'm at work): stnf0601@allstate.com

EDIT: Did I send you the avatar I made for you, or was it from someone else? Mine is 64x64pixels, and is the right size.

Luke

Reaction score
Of course you realise this means war ............. (i'm kidding, or am i ?)

.... and Kevin, if you ever get RSI i think we can safely say you have a legal case against Phil ! ;-)

Beebers

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Look. I'm the second largest poster.
Yes but are you the tallest. Or just the largest lol.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Second largest/tallest that would be.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
.... and Kevin, if you ever get RSI i think we can safely say you have a legal case against Phil ! ;-)
What's an RSI? ("Really Sick of Internet?" "Raunchy Smellin' Innards?")