My Doozer Stick

Foodie

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope this link works. It's supposed to be a picture of the actual piece of doozer construction I got from eBay when I won a script for the episode " The Voice Inside " ( which is my 3rd fav of the series ). The seller threw in the doozer stick as a bonus actually. I guess he didn't realize that one man's piece of plastic is another " man's " lunch.

http://www.macrophile.com/~duncanroo/fraggle/doozerMarch4,200401.jpg

:smirk: Nick :smirk:

Purk

Reaction score
hi nick,
ehm, the link doesn't work I'm afraid :concern:
like to see the doozer plastic though... :smile:

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Foodie said:
Hi,
Hope this link works. It's supposed to be a picture of the actual piece of doozer construction I got from eBay when I won a script for the episode " The Voice Inside " ( which is my 3rd fav of the series ). The seller threw in the doozer stick as a bonus actually. I guess he didn't realize that one man's piece of plastic is another " man's " lunch.

http://www.macrophile.com/~duncanroo/fraggle/doozerMarch4,200401.jpg

:smirk: Nick :smirk:
Nick,

Sorry but your heading made me laugh out loud (I'm at work) sounded like it belonged on a diffrent type of forum....*blush*

That's a cool piece of memorbilia. Who was auctioning it off? A former cast member??? Just curious!!

Later,

Lee

:excited:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was the same seller who recently sold the script of "Mokey Then and Now". The seller's ID had "newby" in it, so I think the seller could be Tom Newby (who did special effects on FR, MTM, JHH and MFS).

Foodie

Reaction score
Purk said:
hi nick,
ehm, the link doesn't work I'm afraid :concern:
like to see the doozer plastic though... :smile:
The link doesn't work? * clicks * It's working for me. Can anyone else see it? Maybe I'm not linking correctly.

Well, how about this link? It leads to my Live Journal of where I've also posted the doozer stick in question. However, if anyone decides to read anything there, umm... it's not exactly all family content. You can look at some of my art though.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/fragglemon/

:smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
fragglerockr said:
Nick,

Sorry but your heading made me laugh out loud (I'm at work) sounded like it belonged on a diffrent type of forum....*blush*

That's a cool piece of memorbilia. Who was auctioning it off? A former cast member??? Just curious!!

Later,

Lee

:excited:
Hee hee, well, I was sorta being ambiguous with that heading. :smirk:

Umm... the guy did work on the series, although I'm not sure what he did. His name is something like Brian Newby. I have bought a few things from one of the assistent directors, Al Wyle , in the past too. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
I'm guessing it was the same seller who recently sold the script of "Mokey Then and Now". The seller's ID had "newby" in it, so I think the seller could be Tom Newby (who did special effects on FR, MTM, JHH and MFS).
Yeah, same guy, although he's signing his name Brian Newby. :smirk:

Nick

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thats so cool Foodie!

What's it taste like? He He! I've always wished they would make Doozer Stick Candy or Something like that.

Anyway, Are you planning on putting it in a display case, with lazer's all around it? He He

Didymus

P.S If you don't mind, How much did you pay for it?

Foodie

Reaction score
Sir Didymus said:
Thats so cool Foodie!

What's it taste like? He He! I've always wished they would make Doozer Stick Candy or Something like that.

Anyway, Are you planning on putting it in a display case, with lazer's all around it? He He

Didymus

P.S If you don't mind, How much did you pay for it?
Tastes like a BIC pen.
:smirk:

I got a script along with it, in fact, the doozer stick, believe it or not, was just a bonus thing. You can see how much I paid for it by clicking on the link to my Live Journal. It's a recent post... plus there's a big picture of the stick too. There's also a link to the expired auction there too.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/fragglemon/

Right now, I have it in one of my fraggle mugs in my glassed-in display shelf...thing.

Nick :smirk:

Purk

Reaction score
Hey Nick,
seems it was my computer that had a problem with the link! it works at my parents :excited: so I've finally seen it! looks great! as does your artwork! :smile:

Heleen