What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Fans,

I probably will be going to Muppet Vision 3d in California in about a week.

Can anyone tell me what the gift shop is like there? Do they have the new Fraggle Dolls? Do they have any REALLY cool Muppet/Fraggle stuff? I'm just curious because I'm bringing Money with me, and I want some Muppets!!

Thanks in Advance for any help!!

Didymus

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I haven't been to the one in Ca, but I am going by the Muppetvision in Florida which has a whole lotta nuttin'! Good luck, and ask about a website!

BJ

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
No fraggle stuff in California. I wish i could say there was but there isnt. Tons of nifty Muppet souveneirs...Plush, playing cards, mugs, back packs, shirts, watches, key chains, pez, coasters, folders, notebooks,...etc...i cant really call it all off the top of my head. but its all the muppets, no fraggles or sesame stuff. there are some bear in the big blue house goodies across from playhouse disney too (not that anybody would care)

beakerina

Reaction score
what about the one in florida, does that have sesame street, fraggle rock etc merchandise?
also, what are the back packs there like? i want one! :concern:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
If anyone recalls, a long while back at "hot topic"...(i mean a LONG TIME, when the store first opened) they carried muppet backpacks. Giant muppet head backpacks, i know for sure they had animal.
Well anyways, those are the backpacks that they carry at muppetvision 3d, on top of having giant plush head bags, they also have huge plush full body backpacks of fozzie, chef, gonzo, and kermit.
Ill be there tomorrow night, and if i can remember to go over there, ill be sure to check out if they have any new goodies :wink:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
went yesterday....they have most of the RIX stuff, the watches, flip flop sandals, wallets, wrist cuffs, makeup bags, mv3d piggy bank, shirts, and pens, as well as the stuff i mentioned before

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
beakerina said:
what about the one in florida, does that have sesame street, fraggle rock etc merchandise?
also, what are the back packs there like? i want one! :concern:
Well if you remember, Disney doesn't own Fraggles or Sesame! So they don't have their merchandise anywhere just the Muppets!
Although Hottopic did get Boober and Wembley!

tallnikky

Reaction score
:excited:

I just went to Disney's MGM Studios last week and am proud to say that they do have quite a bit of Fraggle Rock merchandise. They had a whole slew of doozer figures. They also had sevral fraggle t-shirts as well.