Sweetums...Club only?

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Is Sweetums only for the club? Thats dumb if it is. lol. :big_grin: I want him so bad. oNe to open and one to keep shut. And one for my grandpa, he loves sweetums thats his fav character. I was told he is for the "club" only. :sympathy:

Luke

Reaction score
They haven't even decided how Sweetums will come out at all yet. If he is sold directly by Palisades they have said it will be for sale to everyone, not just the collectors club. They need to sell as many as they can so its great you will support them by buying three.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Right now there is no answer, just as Luke said...but there is an interesting idea in the works...a possible shared exclusive between about 4-5 different retail outlets. That may get it to the number it would need to get a more generalized release.

If and when we get it locked in, I am sure someone will spread the word...

WiGgY

Reaction score
that's pretty cool as long as one of those retailers is near me.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah very cool idea. I'm sure a more generalized release will give him lots of advantages.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
he looks awesosome!!! I hope they make more of the big monsters now. :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I just hope that whatever they decide to do with Sweetums, that I'm able to get one :smile: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie

Reaction score
ResidentLilly said:
Right now there is no answer, just as Luke said...but there is an interesting idea in the works...a possible shared exclusive between about 4-5 different retail outlets. That may get it to the number it would need to get a more generalized release.

If and when we get it locked in, I am sure someone will spread the word...
That sounds good.