Sesamstreet muppets if they have an aduld "roman" personality

core

Reaction score
My apology if there exist already a topic like this.

I know the Sesamstreet puppes are maked for little children, so teir personality's are lemited if I compare with other charakters of romans, if you understand what I mean.

I like imagine the muppets of Sesame Street if they are real people of vlesh and blood.
For the rest I'm curious abaut how differend imagine other members imagine this muppets.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
In the first three muppet movies,The Muppet Movie,The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhatten,the muppets are so convincing as living beings.Making it hard to believe that in real life they're just puppets,in other words,things.The puppeteers really know how to put life into these puppets.Very impressive! :smile:

core

Reaction score
Oh well, unfortunatley I haven't seen this movies yet, but if I read your comments about this it sounds interesting. Once a time I hope to see it.

Making it hard to believe that in real life they're just puppets,in other words,things.
That's exakley the conterary wich I call.

(It's always possible there appears in the future a movie wich they get more personality if they claim it to the creators of them)

I'm just curious If they have more personality eccept the facts(?) in the movies.