MC Person of the Month

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Yes, I was attempting to vote for the umpteenth time for him to be Person of the Month, it doesn't matter a fig to me who runs it lol.
Like it was stated in another thread,Sarah asked me to watch over this;if everyone is still interested in keeping this going,I'll be very happy to look into the email. mcpersonofmonth@hotmail.com

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Phantom said:
Even though I only post on the second Tuesday of months that end in the letter R and have an odd number of letters, I just wanted to say you are much appreciated and to give you encouragement.

School is important, make something meaningful out of your life, live for a purpose, that's why you were created. :smile:

*slinking back into the shadows*
thanks. That means a lot!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Listen, can we do it with PMs?
Doesn't matter to me Beau,I don't want to look into the hotmail thing everyday if no one is interested in posting there.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I just looked into the hotmail,we have 2 votes so far for January 2005.I hope to see more votes from the rest of MC.The purpose of MC person of the month(in case no one understands),is to vote on the MC member that has contributed a lot to MC & each month is a different vote.

mcpersonofmonth@hotmail.com

Whatever

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
Can I get a list of all the previous MC Members of the Month?
They're all in this thread, just look back. I think it goes Beebers, Matt (jediX), Crazy Harry, Crazy Harry and Buck Beaver.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Hey Whatever! I just noticed your Signature...:cool:
I've been meaning to ask about that in a Labyrinth thread and forgot before.
Hee hee...I have always wondered what those things said
when they were moving the tiles around. I always got 'your mother is a friggin...'
then I couldn't ever make out the rest. I wondered about it, hmmm.

I'll have to go back and watch it now...*giggles*...aardvark. :zany: