Rare Muppets for sale....

jeklnhyd

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been a muppet central member for at least 4 years altogether. I have decided it is time to move on as I do not have room for my huge muppet plush / puppet collection. I thought that before putting them on eBay, I would see if I could get some offers from Muppet central members. I would like them to go to a good home. Here I will only list the rare ones, I have over 80 different characters now but I want to find out if anyone is interested in the rare ones. Please feel free to make an offer, but please to not get discouraged if I do not want to sell for that price. I know these are the rarer items in my collection and would probably command a premium price on ebay. here goes...

1.) Wilkins & Wontkins puppets....excellent condition, one small paint flake on nose

2.) Labyrinth Sir Didymus....mint condition with tag

3.) Pepe....about 12" tall....very well made...mint with tag

4.) Muppetvision 3D Bean Bunny....the rare one...

5.) Croonchy Stars Chef ....mint conditon w/ utensils

6.) Grover puppet...about a 7 of 10...vintage, rare..hole in felt on lip

7.) Guy Smiley Vicma puppet....rare!

8.) Herry Monster puppet....rare, vintage, about 7 of 10!

9.) Doozer plushes, Hasbro, vintage....Mint in boxes! 2 of 'em!

10.) Sprocket Fraggle Rock Pedigree....Mint with tag! Looks JUST like em

Ok thats it. Please serious offers only....

email to jeklnhyd@comcast.net

I have plenty of others but these are the elite of the bunch....I will probably sell the others in an "instant muppet collection" auction on ebay....some of them are hard to find but not necessarily valuable....such as fp animal, Igel plushes, hasbro fraggles, etc.....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Well You should keep the good stuff! Its a great collection. I had a dream about owning stuff like that. Just one question, what do you mean when you put 7 of 10 on the list there next to some of the items?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks, I thought you meant its the 7th item of 10 worldwide! I am an idiot when its late.

Reaction score
jklnhyd, I sent you an email - I'm quite interested in several of your items you mentioned, and I inquired about some others you may or may not have
Thanks,
Jennifer
aka Madame Trasheap
:excited: