Muppeteer interviews at Film Threat

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Mike, I'm pressed for time right now, so I only have read the interview with Dave Goelz. You did a really fantastic job with that interview! The way you were able to get information never before available was especially great. I was wondering if you still had access to these performers to pass on the e-mails we might send to them at the "hollywoodisburning" hotmail address.

Great Job, again.
Anthony :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
COOL! I love how she says she got the news from MC "of course", asd if we're the only, (or maybe best), venue for Muppet news! That was a great article...But I'm a HUGE Karen Prell fan!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
A good read and also very nice to have this forum mentioned like that. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
That's such a lovely interview. Karen is the coolest, a great talent and i'm so thrilled she'd want to work with the Muppets again. You can sense in her that same kind of life and energy that the characters have.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
When it gets to a point that you aren't sure if you can hang, I'd say you'd likely need to get someone else in there to begin mentoring into those roles, y'know? All that plus the stress of working under a new company (Disney) must be problematic for the performers as well.

beaker

Reaction score
That was a *very very* awesome read. These are the kind of Muppeteer articles I miss reading, and are definately a rare treat. Karen is an awesome creative person, and definately I think one of our favorite performers on here.
Im hoping she can somehow get back into Muppeteering, even if its just a little bit.