Feeling down

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi, I'm feeling tired and down, in fact I don't know why am telling you all this?

Never mind, I've started so I'll finish.

My sister is keeping secrets and I have no idea what, she keeps talking with dad and mum, about, what? I don't know, but there is an air of sadness over the house.

And I'm tired.

Thanks for being here, MC.

Beau

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Things'll look up, Beau. There's a good explanation for everything, and I'm sure your family has one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Whatever, and Justin. You're probably right. I just wish I wasn't kept int eh dark.

After all my sis. and I have been like twins since forever, but recently we've drifted so apart...

jediX

Reaction score
Just be glad she isn't dieing, man.

I figured I might as well post about my whole thing and why I left MC last summer after being uncared about. So here goes. I'll take a direct quote out of a term paper I wrore for first quarter (last fall) that was about how communication is a mosaic...

my paper said:
Situations like birthdays or holidays, deaths and times of stress, and vacations and school occurrences all make me who I am now. One such occurrence has changed my life in ways I never thought I would have to accept and deal with.

It was earlier this year when the world as I knew it came to a crashing end. With graduation only weeks away, the first girl I had ever had feelings for – one of the few people I believed I could trust – went through a completely spontaneous transformation almost overnight and broke it off with me. I was a wreck for quite some time…I began blaming myself intrapersonally which didn’t make it any better, not did it ameliorate the pain. I had to put this difficult event aside as graduation approached and try to move on to what was coming up in the months ahead – the biggest time of change I would ever see. I turned out to be wrong and right at the same time. College wouldn’t be the biggest change I would have to face.

Graduation came and went, and soon afterward my Aunt began having terrible headaches and was unable to drive. My Mom took her to the hospital where, to everyone’s shock, they found a malignant tumor on her brain. In that one instance the most promising year of my life became the worst it could be. My closest relative had brain cancer and to top it all off, I was heartbroken, miserable, and alone.

I spent the next two months inside of my house taking care of my Aunt’s two dogs whilst my Dad spent the days out on business and my Mom at the hospital keeping my Aunt company. I don’t think I went outside during that entire period and not once did I see any friends. How could I? They all had left for college and my best friend Erik was on tour with his Drum Corps. My only way of communicating with people was online and the only way I could get things was through eBay.

By this time, interpersonal communication was nearly non-existent to me. Completely emotionally broken down, I had virtually nobody other than my parents to help guide me through the stress and grief that came out of nowhere for no reason. I came to deal with the internal grief and communicate with myself.
And to update, another of my Aunts just passed away last week. That should probably explain why my posts and attitude have been subdued and pessimistic lately. :sympathy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Jedi. I guess I'm looking at my situation too harshly. I'm lucky enough not to have had to face death yet, excpt for a cousin who died as a baby, and that was when I was hardly old enough to understand.

Thanks for posting that Jedi, and big hugs to you.

Beau

Beebers

Reaction score
By the time I was 19 both my parents were dead, my very beloved childhood home was sold and gone forever, and my entire sibling family permanently blown apart by grief, loss, accidents and mental instabilities. Of the 8 members of my immediate family I am the only one who survived in the actual sense of the word. Major hugs to all of you who suffer the bumps of life, I understand, and empathize, better than you could ever know. To be honest, one of the reasons I so treasure MC is that, while I've had and do have a zillion friends, somehow MC has become a sibling world I've not had in decades, and I love and thank you all for that. xox.

:cool:

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I made up a dance for you Beau it gose like this. Wasent that a good dance, yah I thought that was good too. Well feel better okay my love

-Scarlett :halo:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Major hugs to Beau, Matt, and Beebers. There is too much unhappiness in life... :sympathy:
Erin

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Just remember everyone, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I am always very optimistic and believe everthing works out eventually in some form or another.

*Gives Beau a pat on the back*
I hope things get better soon for you.