Muppets series 7 review

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
More news in...

:big_grin: Hey hey hey guys and dolls...

I just purchased my Series 7 this weekend and all I am missing is the red-jacketed Johnny, which I intend to acquire tomorrow. That and any TRU exclusives that may or may not be out there.

Anyway, I was worried about finding any and all Johnny's due to the 3 per box thing... No worries there so far... But we'll see. Personally I really like the pinstripe version, but the silver tux version goes very well with tuxedo Rowlf. VERY good... And Beethoven fits on Johnny's stool.

One problem I had (the paint apps are AWESOME) was with teh recently controversial stuck joints. I had one on tuxedo Johnny and one on the only joint of Polly Lobster. I almost lost Polly's head, and now he's pretty much a statue... I have a way to fix the joint after it is broken, but for now, it will have to remain a statue.. WHich is fine for now. Anyway, look out for joint issues with this series. Not a HUGE issue, Johnny's worked out just fine, just be careful.

OK, that's it. This line is one of the best so far, and Bo rules.

All right folks, make mine muppets!!!

Josh.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I had a couple of stuck joints on my figures, but not STUCK stuck...just stiff...still, one had me worried...I think it was Beau's left arm....came out alright in the end though

John Steffens

Reaction score
my Polly seems to be deformed.
He limps heavily to one side(one leg is longer than the other)

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Umm...

You guys know he has a hook and a peg leg right??? Well, I'm pretty sure he has a peg leg.. Don't quote me on that one... Either way he's handicapped.