New Muppet merchandise poll

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'd just like it if the focus was put on all the Muppets (that is to say plushes, t-shirts etc... featuring Marvin Suggs, Dr. Teeth, Johnny, Sal, Pop's etc...) and not just the main 5 or 10. I'd really love it if the mini Muppet plush line continued to expand to other characters.

Stulz

Reaction score
More, More More...!

I'd like to both full size plush and smaller plush -(New Swedish Cef. size) of
Pepe
Dr. Teeth
Janice
Zoot
Floyd
Animal
Sam
Lips
Rowlf
Sweetums
Clifford

as well PVCs of those and more!

The CD's are a great Idea TOO!!

And any Fraggle -Henson related stuff you can get! The More the better.

I remember when that store was full of Muppety goodness and That big Muppet Babies window-bench replica actually had Muppet Babies sitting on it!
Ah those were the days!

:flirt:

Sal29

Reaction score
I would like to see a Sal Manilla plush or puppet made.

Whatever

Reaction score
Stulz said:
And any Fraggle -Henson related stuff you can get! The More the better.
:rolleyes: Disney doesn't have the Fraggle liscence! :rolleyes:

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
There's only one I'd like to see... and that is Bean Bunny. Or any other Bunny Muppet for that matter.

*dreams of a 18" Bean Bunny*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Have the Palisades licenses extended!!

CD collections of the EM Band. Also stuff like The Muppet Show: Best of Kermit; Best of Piggy; Best of Fozzie; Best of Gonzo (etc.) collections...with never before released music. Maybe a CD with Muppets and Guest Stars on it.

Widescreen DVDs of all the Muppet Movies, including soundtrack re-releases.
DVDs of TV specials and appearances.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem said:
*Howzabout some Muppet slippers? Who wouldn't want to have Animal or penguins on their feet???

*Getting pricey now, but I LOVE the WDCC sculptures of the Disney characters, and I would *LOVE* to see the Muppets get a similar treatment.
I love that idea of Muppet Slippers. I would add that I would want Sweetums slippers.

But even more so I LOVE the idea of the WDCC sculptures. I used to be a member of the Walt Disney Collector's Society and I love the sculptures I have.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
I love that idea of Muppet Slippers. I would add that I would want Sweetums slippers.
That looks like his feet!!

Sunrise

Reaction score
Fraggle license

Whatever said:
:rolleyes: Disney doesn't have the Fraggle liscence! :rolleyes:
Correction. Disney does not own Fraggles. But they can acquire a license to sell fraggle merchandise, the same way they have licenses to sell, for example, Star Wars and Indiana Jones merchandise. And I can tell you for a fact that they DO have a license to sell Fraggle stuff, because it's sitting in the warehouse right now, waiting to be green-lighted by the testing team. So, please, everyone, don't limit your suggestions to the classic muppets. The only difference, to my understanding, is that Disney can't create their own exclusive brand of fraggle merchandise without extensive cooperation with Henson and UTI, which means they probably won't bother. However, I don't think there is any reason why they couldn't carry any already-existing fraggle merchandise in the shop. The popularity of the few items we are getting will determine whether they add to the fraggle line.

Drtooth

Reaction score
More PVC's would kick too! As long as it doesn't interfere with the Palisades toy line. I guess since they're theme park exclusives, they'd be okay...