If Doc couldn't see Fraggles, why was Uncle Matt so easily visible?

blackurth

Reaction score

there's only two explanations for this..

1.Doc was a near sighted old man who couldn't see past the end of his nose and when he wore his glasses he couldn't see because his prescription was old and because he lived in a small garage and was a poor starving scientist he couldn't afford new glasses.....

or...

2.He DID see him but didn't want people to think he was going crazy,or maby he WAS going crazy which made it so he would hallucinate the fraggles awayfrom his reality....

there's only two explanations for why other people saw travelling matt

1.they say him as a puppeter therefore he would be a real person,for example,when uncle matt was almost hit by the car the car honked because the driver thought that some crazy puppeter was in the middle of the street and the kid gave matt the umbrella so the puppeter would get wet....

or

2.the world is crazy and filled with crazy people who hallutonate everything,so therefore they don't REALLY see fraggles they just think they do.....

Wembley

Reaction score
Well like I said before - it all depends on the amount of imagination one has - children have lots of imagination, so they naturally see Fraggles - and accept them as fellow children.

Adults that have more imagination see Fraggles as part of the environment or as small people. That is, like the car almost hitting Uncle Matt - the driver saw something but is probably not sure what - for example, if I saw something like Uncle Matt almost go bouncing off my front bumper, I'd think it was an animal etc.

As for Doc - since he's a scientist, he has no imagination - he is all creativity, and has to be "touched" - since, as the Trash Heap says, he is one of those who "cannot see"

See?

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic"

Effralyo

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
In "Let the Water Run", a little girl ran over and gave him an umbrella.
And that was a pic I can`t stop to admit after printing. For a looooooooong time. Matthee is so sweet anyway................:flirt:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wembley said:
As for Doc - since he's a scientist, he has no imagination - he is all creativity, and has to be "touched" - since, as the Trash Heap says, he is one of those who "cannot see"
Maybe a lot of silly creatures could see fraggles, but since fraggles are inside fraggle holes most people don't know about them. maybe there are some who are unable to see fraggles. maybe there are doozers and gorgs who can't see them, but they are mor likely to know of their existence then humans (and the fraggles would probably be happy if there were gorgs who couldn't see them).