Winnie the Pooh at WDW

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.Has anyone at MC been on the Winnie the Pooh ride,down at WDW?I have.It includes The Blustery Day & Huffalumps & Woozles.Please post any comments you have if you've been on this.Thanks. :excited: :zany:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I've been on it at WDW and DL, it's a cute enough ride. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had been younger when I rode it. I'm not such a fan of the one at DL because it replaced the country bear jamboree which was always one of my favorite attractions.

Klonoa

Reaction score
The Winnie the Pooh ride is very cute. You ride in these honey pots and they go up and down to simulate bouncing with Tigger.

The only thing I don't like about the Winnie the Pooh ride is that it replaced the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disney World.

--Klonoa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Winnie the Pooh ride at WDW & Mr. Toad ride

Klonoa said:
The Winnie the Pooh ride is very cute. You ride in these honey pots and they go up and down to simulate bouncing with Tigger.

The only thing I don't like about the Winnie the Pooh ride is that it replaced the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disney World.

--Klonoa
I definately agree with you! I happend to come across Mr. Toad's Wild Ride,(seeing it on the park map & just walking around,going to check it out to see what kind of a ride it really was).Mr. Toad ride was very psychedelic,moved you around a lot with a lot of flourescent colors all over the place,lol.I miss Country Bears too,went to that show 3 or 4 times with my family,as a kid. :smirk: almost at my 200th post,yayyyyyyy!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was pretty messed up, too. At the end they simulated you running head on with a train at night, and then you drove through 'Heck' at the end. Probably the only Disney ride where you go through 'Heck'...unless you count It's a Small World. (ha) :smile:

I'd be really mad about the Winnie the Pooh ride taking over if it wasn't for the fact that the new ride is so darn cute.

My favorite rides at Disney World: Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear shooting ride thing.

Hey whaddya know, I'm almost at 200 posts, too.

--Klonoa
Eeyore rocks.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes, I love Winnie! During the blustery day scene, there's a picture of Mr. Toad handing over the deed to Pooh....just something to look for.

has anyone else seen Philharmagic yet? it's great!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, Winnie-the-Pooh is the best!

Actually, I've never been to Walt Disney World, so I have no idea what you're talking about.