Hi everyone

little jerry

Reaction score
Hi on thursdaynight i came home and SSeta's sesame street dvd came filled with some good episodes. One of them has 40 dots on there and i've been watching that without sound then today i put it on for my mom and within the firstfew notes i was out of the room becuase me was frightend by the voice. Well now I can say i've seen it. For those who have enver seen it hold on to the edgs of your seat. On the other hand I did get alot of good stuff the oringinal good bye fly and the remake that I am fmailer with. I have some little jerry songs, I've got high middle low, I've got the forgetful jones take on oklahoma and 12 sand rocks. I'm happy to have these episodes they bring back so many memories for me. Now if I could just find an episode that has that clementime song about how cows are the same and how they are diffrent. Ssseta told me it was used on plaza semsemo. Can somone keep an eye out for it?

little jerry

Reaction score
update

Hi everyone just to update i really went for it and i listend to the 40 dots thing from dot 1-dot 39 but i found that what my have seemed scary back then doesn't seem so scarey now i discoverd the voice starts out low but then gets higher and as he gets to dot 30 his voice gets higher and faster but the thing i loved was like how he sounded like he was wondering do i really have to count this high. I am very proud of myself but i don't think i can listen to the ending but i am very proud for what i've done in one day

BeckyDR

Reaction score
lil jerry, I'm very proud of you too :wink: now you just have to listen to it...in RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha (evil laughter)!

BeckyDR

Reaction score
Seriously, (and this just occurred to me) who actually did the voice-over for the 40 dots sketch? Just wondering if it was one of the regulars (Chrissy, Jerry, etc.) or someone else. Also, exactly what episodes are on that DVD?

little jerry

Reaction score
BeckyDR

This might surprize you the voice over is none other then jeff moss himself he acutally compsoed the music. The episode numbers are

3348/49 which has 40 dots
unpaved 1708
unpaved 1706
and ssetta gave me one of hids piano recitals I am very greatful to have these episodes I'm also this summer suppsoed to get a tape with some old mister rogers episodes i'm excited about that :smile:

BeckyDR

Reaction score
thanks for the info :smile: is that mentioned on a site? (that Moss did the voice-over for 40 dots)

little jerry

Reaction score
Hi Beckydr

Well heres the thing basicly if you go to the acscap website and search for jeff mjoss you will find under the listing of songs 40 and that will tell you how to get the sheet music for it

BeckyDR

Reaction score
could you give me the url to that site?