What's your favorite Palisades accessory?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Oh yes he did...

Look inside Sam's giant book for the map. It's a SECRET treasure map, right???

That brings up a few points, I am always discovering more and more things that my figures can do (like I just found a few figs that have ball joint necks-Statler and Waldorf) that I never knew they had.

So I never thought that KEN would post on this thread!!! Well, maybe I did, but not with an actual favorite!!! I have to admit, the Pizza box IS pretty cool with the gooey cheese sticking the top up and the removable slice...
You all are right about one thing, there really ARE too many great accessories to really pick just one as a favorite.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ummm..... Kermits top hat :smile: , Gonzos Cannon :concern: , and crazy harrys bomb with real wick! :crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fuzzy Nose Glasses and Rubber Chicken, and I don't know why!!

Actually, this is a very tough question because all the accessories are so useful with all the other characters!

Are playsets considered accessories? I would say then the Kitchen; but then all the accessories with the Kitchen are awesome, so maybe those accessories.

But then, Statler and Waldorf can use their chairs so awesomely that I suppose I'd have to pick that, too.

Geez...I dunno. I love 'em all.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:

That brings up a few points, I am always discovering more and more things that my figures can do (like I just found a few figs that have ball joint necks-Statler and Waldorf) that I never knew they had.

So I never thought that KEN would post on this thread!!! Well, maybe I did, but not with an actual favorite!!! I have to admit, the Pizza box IS pretty cool with the gooey cheese sticking the top up and the removable slice...
You all are right about one thing, there really ARE too many great accessories to really pick just one as a favorite.
Your kidding me, his book opens??

jediX

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Your kidding me, his book opens??
Yes, it does.

I'm fond of the Bandito Lobsters, if that counts as an accessory.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
I think I talked about this with you before, BTW, but I found the jumper cables that go in the Kitchen; had them hanging behind the sausages...

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Yes, it does.

I'm fond of the Bandito Lobsters, if that counts as an accessory.
I can't believe for as long as I have had Sam that I never knew his book opened and had a treasure map inside.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hehehe...

hmmm..fave accessory....well, I don't count the pack-in figures as accessories, so I gues my fave has to be the piano. It's just beautiful....

other than that, I love so many that it's impossible to decide...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
This board never ceases...

This thread always makes me laugh when I return to it...

Fozzie, glad you found the jumper cables dude... I just saw the original setup in the stores and looked to see if that piece looked like a twist tie and I thought you guys who thought it did were nuts!! It would suck to be out of that accessory man.

Glad that dmx found his treasure map (I told you it was secret!)

I agree that the piano is incredible. Silver tux Johnny singing next to it is meant to be... Killer.

I have to say the magnetic hats are incrediblicious as well. I thought that was a stroke of genius, and I just heard someone here suggested it to Ken! Good job, whoever you are!