Emilio Delgado

OldSchoolFan

Reaction score
i'm just glad that i was 13 years old when i first heard good ol' Mr Conductor from Shining Time Station reciting "7 words you can't say on television".

i need to see this clip that Emilio was in though. i found a clip on youtube of Big Willie Dynamite though.

weird...Gordon has a watch with a cocaine stash inside it.....

ISNorden

Reaction score
I vaguely remember Luis with the band in the store, but I distinctly recall Luis with a band singing a song with the lyrics: "Alegria means happiness", that was a great song with all the brass instruments. I think apart from Luis doing the vocals, he was strumming the guitar as well. Circa 1980?
Yep, that alegria song is one of my favorite "post-target age" memories of Luis too. Emilio Delgado definitely has a great singing voice and a magnetic personality onscreen.

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I can vaguely remember Luis playing the guitar, but I don't remember the band. I think I'd probably be shocked if I saw any of my SS "friends" cussing or brawling on tv, but I'd probably get over that and think it was kind of funny. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing him in a band either, but like the rest of you, I've seen him play his guitar several times. In fact, isn't it Luis who teaches Rosita to play?