New Series 9 line up!

What series 9 figure are you looking forward to most?

• Fozzie with Chuckie

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Pops with Gaffer

Votes: 36 42.4%
  • Lips with Java Muppets

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • The Swedish Chef

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, Palisades doesn't have the tools for Beaker. But, yes, they could be re-molded and re-painted.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I voted Lips... gotta love a fellow trumpet player! :sing:

But I was actually saddened to hear that the Gonzo and Rizzo MTI two-pack was pushed back (IMO, you can never have enough Gonzo... let alone enough MTI figures!)

So here's my list:

Definitley get: Lips

Probably get: Fozzie

will most likely get: Pops

and if I can get it (like if I have money or if someone wants to get it for me as a gift): Swedish Chef

John Steffens

Reaction score
HELP!

What is a a blunderbuss??
I know it says what it does, but I still don't know what it looks like.

and also, I'm assuming that since Pops, says that he comes with Happiness Hotel desk, that the Muppet Show desk was 86'd??

Erine81981

Reaction score
Blunderbuss? Thats a gun? Why would Pops have a gun for. I don't recall him having one. That is if there was an episode where he did.

Telly

Reaction score
Sad

:sympathy: I'm sad that MTI Gonzo and Rizzo got pushed back to who knows when. I was lookin forward to them. It wouldn't be so bad if it would've been a different Muppet that wasn't out yet. You know...like maybe Wayne or Wanda or Clueless Morgan. I want Clueless Morgan! :boo:

anathema

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Blunderbuss? Thats a gun? Why would Pops have a gun for. I don't recall him having one. That is if there was an episode where he did.
Chef has the blunderbuss, not Pops. Off the top of my head I don't recall how many times he used it, but there was at least one: making 'doo-nuts' ;-)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A few things...
1 The Swedish Chef, in his TMS accurate clothes, is the S9 figure who'll have a blunderbus accessory. A blunderbus is what was known as an elephant gun. For shooting those elephants that got into your pajamas. But how they got into your pajamas, I'll never know.
2 The Swedish Chef used the blunderbus a number of times like when he needed to get the pancakes unstuck from the ceiling, or when Danny Kaye used it to shoot down the flying turkey and get an international meal in seconds.
3 The Muppet Show backstage wall and desk planned for Pops has indeed been dropped due to budgetary reasons. But in its place, we get some more clever accessories to create a GMC Happiness Hotel mini-environment. We get a Happiness Hotel desk (repaint of the desk that came with the Newsman), bell, desk lamp, guest sign-in book, flyswatter, and a pack-in figure of Gaffer the Cat.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

anathema

Reaction score
The Count said:
A few things...
1 The Swedish Chef, in his TMS accurate clothes, is the S9 figure who'll have a blunderbus accessory. A blunderbus is what was known as an elephant gun. For shooting those elephants that got into your pajamas. But how they got into your pajamas, I'll never know.

Not quite :smile: http://www.allsands.com/History/Objects/gunsblunderbuss_skj_gn.htm

You *could* try shooting an elephant with a blunderbuss, but it wouldn't do much good...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up pal. I'll find a rull definition anyway and everything will be cleared up.