Worst Muppet Film

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
we need more mvies like emmit otter and the bunny picnic
I agree 100% lets get back to basics, good wholesome and honest good fun entertainment. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I see where you're coming from, I am totally anti-drugs and am forever forcing my ant-drug belief system on people. But it was just a spoof of Moulin Rouge; and I-- (sorry but I cant quite say what I mean without sounding ******!!) . It's like...its not supposed to be a drug reference. It wasnt put in place to be a drug reference. It was just one of the many scenes from Moulin Rouge that was spoofed

(FYI, Kylie is still the best green fairy ever!!!!!)
Personally the big bad wolf(s) (for me)of that film was Scoter cage dancing (I was shocked and saddened the Muppets would do that somehow) and Whoopie Goldburg as God, (but let's not get into that argument)

McFraggle

Reaction score
I haven't seen "KSY," it's only 6 bucks at Wal-Mart and I'm still afraid to buy it, based on what everybody says. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
its a good one to add to the muppet DVD collection although its definately not the best. Its my least favourite out of all my muppet DVDs.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I bought my copy because it was cheap. Now that I've seen it once, I doubt I'll ever choose to watch it again, but it's not going anywhere. Maybe you could just rent it, and maybe save yourself a couple bucks.

BeanMuppets

Reaction score
Well I think that Muppets from Space was a pretty good movie. It was much different from all the other muppet movies, because it made more movie referecnces and had more jokes geared toward an older crowd. As for Kermit's Swamp years... not a huge fan.

Trying to compare the more recent movies to the first 3 bigs ones: MM, GMC, and MTM... you cant. These movies were on a level of their own, plus Jim Henson was part of the production team, so he had complete say in how they were made. :smile:

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Cage Dancing

Beauregard said:
Personally the big bad wolf(s) (for me)of that film was Scoter cage dancing (I was shocked and saddened the Muppets would do that somehow) and Whoopie Goldburg as God, (but let's not get into that argument)
I do not know how I missed Scooter cage dancing, but I have to say I am glad I did. I have a feeling that Muppets Wizard of Oz will reach an all time low.