Going on the Floor!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I passed today! :excited: I got my big kit (like 1,200 $ of my tuition) Im excited! :-D I go on the floor tomarrow, and maybe get REAL clients! :eek: (for all you who dont know, im going to school for cosmetology) well to explain this better, when you first go into the school, you are in basics for 13 weeks (covers everything) then you go on the "floor" wich is where you can get clients, cuz the beauty school works like a real salon, only we cahrge alot less and tis students working on you. And when you go on the floor you get your super cool kit, Wich has EVERYTHING like nice shears, clippers, rollers, curing irons of all sizes.... like I said 1,200 worth of stuff (Its like Chrstmas) but anyway, Im just really really excited! :excited:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations, and good luck! I'm sure you'll do a great job! :smile:
Erin

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Way to go!! Thats really awesome, Krazedmuppet!!! I tried going to cosmetology school to get a manicurist license, but it just wasn't for me...sounds like you're having a blast, though!! Good for you!!!
:big_grin::big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Cool beans. This means we can hire you to dress, coif, and makeup our puppets lol. They're very cooperative clients, they'll let you do anything.

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Congrats! Now, come take care of this hang-nail! Owowowwoooooo...

Phantom

Reaction score
Instead of going on the floor, you should use the potty.:wink:

Just kidding. Way to go! All the best to you!