Garfield Movie Characters

Lazy J

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Is that right? I always did like the Garfield animated cartoons.

--Klonoa
Trivia Question: An old sitcom featured Jim Davis and Garfield. What was it?
The Ted Kinght Show had a Garfield story line once. Is that it?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has some neat info on the show and movie could u do a little transcript on it or if u have some neat stuff u would like to email me like drawings of the Crazy cat or friends of the that fat one we call Garfield then send them my way. I'm doing a display at Goodwill (were I work) for the premiere of the movie. I justed wanted all ya'll to know. I love the stuff on the cartoon J. Thats wonderful. Does anyone know if there will be any stuff in the movie talking about the Farm Animal. I really don't care if there isn't I just thought if there was I could get it from ya'll. LOVE THAT CAT!!!!

Email: unclekermit@sbcglobal.net

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think there'd be much refference to US Acres in the film, Ernie.... I'd guess they could watch it at one point. but outside of Garfield and Friends, US Acres was never that popular. And I really loved that strip...

Klonoa

Reaction score
Dr. Tooth, there WAS actually a Heathcliff movie. I did see it in theaters. A long time ago, a neighbor friend would always take a bunch of preschoolers to a 'Summer Movie Camp' where you just see a kids movie during the day every week, and I'd tag along too to help out and stuff. I saw a lot of kids movies that way. Some were great like I got to see Follow That Bird. The Heathcliff movie wasn't so good. It was just a few of the cartoon episodes thrown together by Heathcliff telling stories to three little Heathcliff kittens.

I recently saw the Heathcliff cartoon again and you know, it was a lot better than what I remembered it being. It's usually the other way around with old 80's cartoons like that. The Catillac Cats were awesome. Loved their car. Of course there's an even older Heathcliff cartoon than that one, called Heathcliff and Marmaduke.

Lazy J, I haven't seen that Ted Knight one that you mentioned, so I guess I should rephrase the question to mean what TV sitcom am I thinking of that had Garfield and Jim Davis in it. Didn't you know you have to read my MIND on these things? :smile: (the show was Benson)

--Klonoa
I still really like the Garfield cartoon though. I would love to see a movie in that format. "Candy, candy, candy, candy..."

Drtooth

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Dr. Tooth, there WAS actually a Heathcliff movie. I did see it in theaters. A long time ago, a neighbor friend would always take a bunch of preschoolers to a 'Summer Movie Camp' where you just see a kids movie during the day every week, and I'd tag along too to help out and stuff. I saw a lot of kids movies that way. Some were great like I got to see Follow That Bird. The Heathcliff movie wasn't so good. It was just a few of the cartoon episodes thrown together by Heathcliff telling stories to three little Heathcliff kittens.

that's what I said. it was one of Dic entertainments few movies (and judging by the fact it was just rehashing the TV series, it's no wonder)

The Cattilac cats were just great... I miss those guys so much... They really should have made their own spinoff show...

Lazy J

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
that's what I said. it was one of Dic entertainments few movies (and judging by the fact it was just rehashing the TV series, it's no wonder)

The Cattilac cats were just great... I miss those guys so much... They really should have made their own spinoff show...
Who was your fave cat?
Wordsworth was mine but I also loved Mongo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno... I liked Mongo, Hector and Wordsworth... could never chose between the three...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I think they may have ruined it before it starts.... I mean... Garfields lips are supposed to move..... THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO!