The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
[x] Most Tear-Jerking Moment(s): It made me cry when I was a little girl and it still does as an adult - in Follow That Bird, when Big Bird sings 'Blue Bird' and the entire scene at the very end when he has to jump from his cage at the back of a truck to a moving car.

[x] Most Tear-Jerking Program: The entire 'The Muppets Remember Jim Henson' program but especially when the Muppets are reading aloud all of the fan letters in regards to Jim Henson's passing. I always start to choke up.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Alright, I have another 1: the entire "True Blue Miracle" sequence in Xmas Eve On SS. The effect that SS had on me while growing up ... the awesome times I had in elementary school ... when times were simpler and life seemed more carefree ... the fondness and love for all the old people on the street ... these, combined with the great song,never fails to get me choked up.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Wow, that is really sad! 'Saying Goodbye' is a really sad part, though. :sympathy:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Heres Mine:
1. The muppets Celibrate Jim Henson
2. The special people did on Jim Henson
3.At the end of The Muppets Cellibrate 30 years where there all singing RainBow Conniction
4.The episode in Seasame Street where Mr.Hopper Dided
5.and Saying GoodBye
6.On VMMC When Kermit and Gonzo Sings Every One Matters
7.At the Beging Of MCC when You see the Dedication
:sympathy: :cry:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I am secure enough in my masculinity to say always tear-up during Muppet Christmas Carol when Scrooge sees the future when Tiny Tim has passed away.

I also cried during "The Muppets Remember Jim Henson", especially when I first saw it, right after Jim's death. :cry: :cry: :cry:

cottonpip

Reaction score
give you a clue everytime i hear "rainbow connection" i get a tear i my eye

cottonpip

Reaction score
[/COLOR]my top 3are 1.see previous reply 2."saying goodbye in labyrinth" 3. "the jim henson tribute (i think i cried all the way through that ). :halo:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Muppets From Space

As a 13 year old kid (from England) I never had the privelege of watching a movie with Jim Henson in it! :cry:

However, I watched Muppets from space just this morning and indeed; when Gonzo says goodbye to Rizzo and Kermit-- it cracked me up. The end of Muppets Xmas Carol also makes me cry!! It's just such a beautiful moment when all of the Muppets are singing together. Oh, yes, Saying Goodbye is sad... but it didnt make me cry!!!

SESAME STREET SET ME ON THE WAY TO GENIUSNESS!!!!

(i know how much of a contradiction that is...but still

:boo: :sleep:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oh....I forgot!!

I have to say that Marley & Marley from Muppets Xmas Carol is a great tear-jerker! Not because it's sad becoz its so SCARY!!! Just thinkin about it sends a shiver down my spine!!! Eeek!!!

And how can anyone not mention...finding out they're all puppets as a kid!!!!