How do you listen to Muppet Central Radio?

• 28k/33k modem

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 56k modem

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Cable/DSL

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other Broadband

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are a frequent listener to Muppet Central Radio, then please answer the above poll. I just wanted to do an informal survey to see the types of connections people use to listen.

Click here to listen to Muppet Central Radio. We recommend you listen with the Live365 player...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I think it's broadband. I'm at college, so I just plug it into the wall and it doesn't tie up the phone line. Very nice. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
With my ears! HAA! Wocka wocka!

But, seriously, I have dial-up at home, and the work computer blocks me off of it. :frown:

Beth C

Reaction score
I listen at home, and I'm on dial-up. :frown:

It cuts out which is frustrating at times. I've run the 'wizard' a number of times trying to fix it, but no matter what speed I choose, it still cuts out.

Heck, at least I can get it.

~Beth C

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Cable, but for some reason after I brought the comp home from college it's blocked MC radio from playing and it never did that before. I can't figure out what the heck's wrong.

-Kim

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Cable, but for some reason after I brought the comp home from college it's blocked MC radio from playing and it never did that before. I can't figure out what the heck's wrong.
Do you have a pop-up blocker installed? You might need to disable that in order to launch the Live365 player.

Also, you may want to rerun the listening wizard at the link below. We recommend you listen via the Live365 player.

http://www.live365.com/listen/ls-frame-other.live?mode=tryagain

Let us know if you are able to figure things out.

Kamit

Reaction score
DSL connection.

I tend to listen at work.

But boy do I ever wish I could pick MCR up on a regular radio - I'd have it on in the car or whenever I'm in my workshop

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I listen use a 56k modem and it cuts out sometimes if I use the internet for anything other than the radio but thats to be expected with a 56k modem. I'm not sure if the phonelines here are capable of receiving more than 28k per second anyway unless you have broadband. I want broadband so much! that way I could have MC radio on all the time.