Muppet Tapout for the XBox

Klonoa

Reaction score
Wow I have never even heard of that. And I work with the video games industry (free-lance writing).

Well, when I go to E3 in a week and a half, I'll have to look out for that and any other Muppety stuff that may or may not be there.

--Klonoa

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what you find out at E3 Klonoa. Sounds interesting. I'll try to do a little research on it myself.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Wow I have never even heard of that. And I work with the video games industry (free-lance writing).

Well, when I go to E3 in a week and a half, I'll have to look out for that and any other Muppety stuff that may or may not be there.

--Klonoa
You get to go to E3? **** you! I have always wanted to go to E3 cause I love video games.

rexcrk

Reaction score
ooooo! A Muppet Xbox game! :big_grin: Can't wait to see what it is! Fortunately, I own an Xbox and'll be able to get it! :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I hope there's a PS2 or PC version available. I haven't been impressed with many of the Muppet games but this sounds like fun! :smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I hope so too otherwise I'm going to have to buy an Xbox :zany:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Given the target audience for the Xbox, I can't imagine a Muppet game being exclusive to it. I wonder if...now that Disney has the Muppets...if future Muppet games will be from Disney Interactive.

Oh! I just had a thought. This probably isn't likely, but with Disney and the Muppets, they could have a Muppet world in Kingdom Hearts 2. Of course I'm sure they won't, but it's fun to think about, right?

Buck-Beaver, have you tried Muppet Party Cruise? It's fairly decent.

--Klonoa

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I hope so too otherwise I'm going to have to buy an Xbox :zany:
Gag! Me too! All the new games I want are on either an Xbox, or PS2, I DON'T HAVE THEM!!!

Boo-hoo. Oh well, birthdays comin up, then Christmas!