Muppet Tapout for the XBox

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I wonder if TDK still has the license after the Take Two Interactice buyout. TDK lost the Shrek license to Acitivsion during the buyout, of course that a good thing. There Shrek games were very very bad.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow i really really hope this is on playstaion2 becaues i thought that muppet party crusie was a wonderfull game. but the cerdits say Crazy harry is in it but i never have seen him. i would love for Disny to do a kindom hearts for just the muppets. i think that would be interesting. they could go to the worlds of the differnet movies and shows that the muppets have done. it would really be neat to go to SS but i know that will never happen . i can dream though. i think that all the muppet games i have played have been made very well. and i hope to see more but not for xbox caues i dont have one.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Bean Bunny said:
I wonder if TDK still has the license after the Take Two Interactice buyout. TDK lost the Shrek license to Acitivsion during the buyout, of course that a good thing. There Shrek games were very very bad.
Hopefully TDK doesn't have the Muppet licience anymore, because just about every game they publish or develop ends up sucking.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I did some reasearch... Not easy.... the first result I got on my search was this thread!

Anyway, here's what Muppet Tapout is according to this site.... http://dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=10801

It's nothing more than the Austrailian x-Box release of Muppet Cruise Party with a different name...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm guessing they somehow got the name wrong. I figured Muppet Tap-out was like one of those "Dance Dance Revolution" type games with tap dancing in liu of disco....

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Also Xbox.com doesn't have any Muppet information on it's site.