Is Jerry Nelson okay?

Xerus

Reaction score
I really do like Jerry Nelson's work. When he's doing the cool Floyd on the Muppet Show, characters like The Count, Herry, and Biff on SS, Gobo, Paw Gorg, and the Trash Heap on Fraggle Rock, and Emmett Otter in that special. :smile:

Jerry is also talented as a voice actor and a singer besides a puppeteer. I've heard him sing in some animated clips. A song about a number 2 riding a bike, singing as a short-short Texan, and voicing the announcer in those animated channels Elmo likes to watch. Jerry also did a guest voice in Sheep in the Big City, playing a guy named General Public. When I heard that old general talk, I knew it was Jerry, for he sounded like Floyd.

And Jerry played a few live action characters too. When Kermit went up a beanstalk, Jerry played a huge giant who scared Kermit back down. Jerry played a teacher named Mr. Nice who tried to teach Grunghetta to become nice. His face also appeared in a magic mirror owned by a witch. And in Muppet Treasure Island, he played the butler who greeted Jim, Gonzo, and Rizzo at the ship house.

Yes, Jerry has an unforgettable voice and I can always recognize when he's doing a character. :smile:

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Also don't forget, Jerry made a Cameo appearance on Sesame Street in Season 33, as an Ice Cream Man.