Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

Reaction score
Muppet Show vol. 11-15 available from timelife

hello everyone :smile: been meaning to rejoin the forum since it was refurbished for some time, but hadn't made it happen until now. i couldn't even remember my old user name :confused: but i wanted to pass along my discovery and thus here I am. I wanted to say thank you to Phillip Chapman for the heads-up about the muppet show dvd discounts and everything else you do. your efforts on behalf of muppet fans everywhere are greatly appreciated!

i had ordered the 15 vol. set in order to acquire the last 5 vols, and when checking my order randomly yesterday saw that Timelife is now offering the option of purchasing just vol. 11-15 for $29.99 and as my free shipping coupon was expiring today, i thought passing along the added heads up today would be a good move if others found themselves in the same boat. i know i had been frustrated at not having the option of purchasing the last 5 vols. and thought others might have felt the same way. i'm loving
the :excited: 's glad to be back amongst fellow muppet dreamers, lovers, and afficianados!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Also, great news about vol. 11-15 for those who need them.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I got my full 15 set in the mail today, it's beautiful! The colors seem much richer than my original ten set.

Of course they offer 11-15 after I order. I don't mind though, because I'm trading the original ten for good Muppet stuff!!!

-Chris

Beth C

Reaction score
Suprise, suprise.. I got my 15 vol DVD set in the mail as well. WOO HOOO!!!

It's Muppet Madness at my house tonight!!! Heck it's gonna take me a while to watch all these!!! YIPPIE!!! :smile:

~Beth C

spiceboyjoey

Reaction score
is tehre a limit ?

does anyone know if tehre's a limit to how many you can ordeR? in the past i bought a few sets for gifts and tiem life had said i purchased too many, but at this price, im gonan stock up its perfect when people have babies in teh future, or to just give as a birthday/christmas present.

solo409

Reaction score
To buy or not to buy

So for those of you who DO own this series...
Keeping in mind that I am a poor college student, would you recommend buying these? Are these videos just tons of random clips, or are they more comprehensive, full episodes? I have a vision of these Time-Life series being really cheap with no extra features or decent screen quality. But 15 DVD's for $60??? So tempting....... Should I just wait for the 'full' episode DVD's?
Thanks,
---Nate :big_grin:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Hiya! These are full episodes and are beautiful! I highly recomend them!

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
There's 4-6 week wait for the DVD no 15% off but was able to use the free shipping :wink: :rolleyes: :sleep:

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
THERE IS NO QUANITY LIMIT ALSO I ORDERED 20 some i'll sell them on Ebay to dummies and got a Vol. Discount 0f 20% I'm on the phone With Them Right Now :big_grin: :excited: :smirk: