Dark Crystal figure pix!

beaker

Reaction score

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Those are bust. The Skeskis comes out next month. SRP $40.00.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Man, I wish those were action figures. I can barely afford to keep up with all of those, so I really can't spend the money on busts. I'd love some good Dark Crystal figures, though.

beaker

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
Those are bust. The Skeskis comes out next month. SRP $40.00.
darn...I knew it was too good to be true. So has Ken from Palisades or anyone else mentioned why Dark Crystal figures have not been made or look liek they wont get made? Couldnt the sculpts for these statues be used to make limited articulated figures? so sad.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Where have you been? Action figures are not being made.

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Where have you been? Action figures are not being made.
well you never know, in a collector climate in which virtually everything gets a figure. I believe there is no argument that DC figures would look beyond cool...any reason *why* these are not coming out?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Because no one picked up the license?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
darn...I knew it was too good to be true. So has Ken from Palisades or anyone else mentioned why Dark Crystal figures have not been made or look liek they wont get made? Couldnt the sculpts for these statues be used to make limited articulated figures? so sad.

I'll tell you why.

What product has been made and sold so far are dolls that weren't bad but not very good likenesses by Sideshow toys which didn't sell worth bupkiss, and these mini-busts. I don't want to pay $60 (+/-) for a 7 or 10 inch bust; however, these busts are AWESOME looking. Still, the Dark Crystal line hasn't ever been produced into mainstream marketing. Had "i" had a license to make something of Dark Crystal, yeah it would've been action figures. I think that would sell. But not the things they're producing. Heck, even PVCs of the characters would work.