Somebody's getting mar-ried...

SammieRose

Reaction score
I cant' make this a very long post, but I just wanted to share this little tidbit of good news. Saturday afternoon, Brent (my boyfriend of 3 years) proposed to me. It was very sweet, and the ring is absolutely beautiful! I'm sorry I can't really post details right now, but I'll be sure to when I have more free time!

SSS
Sammie :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Married?!?!?!?!?!?! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE......ain't it grand? :flirt:

:excited: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Promise me something though? I went thru 4 weddings in 4 months, my best friend in June, my cousin in July, my own wedding in August then my Hubby's best freind in September. (BTW, out of those 4 couples only 1 is still married.... :wink: guess who? LOL!) that was 8 years ago!

Anyhow, wedding stress is HORRIBLE, and I wouldn't wish THAT kind of stresss on ANYONE.....the promise? Promise me that you'll run off and get married? It's MUCH less stressful and VERY cheap!!!!! Think of all the $$$ you can spend on your new home, honeymoon, whatever you need! You can then come back and have a HUGE (casual ?) reception w/ EVERYONE you know!!! Maybe a BBQ, with LOTS of people. (Hint-Hint: People= GIFTS AND MONEY!) I know, that's bad of me and I'm ashamed :cry: (BAD Zelda Rose, BAD!!!!) but everyone who is married will tell you the same thing, getting married is EXPENSIVE and you'll need all the extra $$$ you can get! But on any note, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teebs

Reaction score
Hey that's great! Congrats. Hope you two are very happy together.:big_grin: :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG Sammie, congratulations!!!

Just make sure your mom doesn't stand up in the ceremony 'n ask if you know what time it is, "young lady"! LOL!! :big_grin:

Oo! Can I sing "All I Wanna Do Is Grate Cheese On You" at the weddin'? :zany:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
OMG Sammie, congratulations!!!

Just make sure your mom doesn't stand up in the ceremony 'n ask if you know what time it is, "young lady"! LOL!! :big_grin:

Oo! Can I sing "All I Wanna Do Is Grate Cheese On You" at the weddin'? :zany:
She'd have to realize what all was going on first. ;-) And I was making a chicken dish the other night that required the grating of cheese, and I thought of you! It was fun! I'm going to have to find that CD...