Somebody's getting mar-ried...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Congrat! hehe, I share your excitment, I too just got engaged a little over a month ago (yeay!) only I hope you get married before us (jusne 2007...... ugh......) anyway, congrad and have LOTS of FUN!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
:excited: WOW!!! Congrats. Sammie Rose!! That's awesome!!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Sammie! We're so happy for you.

For those who don't know, Sammie (and her mom) were two of the earliest visitors to Muppet Central way back in early 1998. Now Sammie is grown up and getting married. *sniff sniff* Time flies so fast.

So, how did Brent propose? When will the wedding be? We need details. :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
For those who don't know, Sammie (and her mom) were two of the earliest visitors to Muppet Central way back in early 1998. Now Sammie is grown up and getting married. *sniff sniff* Time flies so fast.
Feelin' old, there, Phil? :wink:

*Runs & hides *

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Congrads there...

Man I just went to a wedding yesterday of a guy i've known for 9 years. Another person I know might be getting engaged in the next several months or so. I'm going on 23 and still single! Yeeeesh.......You'd think all that running I do would make me run into somebody!....Oh well, I still got several more years before I put out ads.

ryan

SammieRose

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Congratulations Sammie! We're so happy for you.

So, how did Brent propose? When will the wedding be? We need details. :big_grin:
It was a very simple proposal. We were celebrating our 3 year anniversary, and we were hanging out at my house when he realized he'd left my card out in the car, so he went to get it. I was left feeling horrible because I didn't get him anything (still haven't.... I should probably get on that?). So he comes back and I'm reading the card and crying because it's so sweet and then he pulls this shiny thing out of his pocket and asked me to marry him. And I said yes. And haven't stopped smiling yet. :smile:

We're thinking about a 7 PM wedding on June 16, 2007. It's really amazing the amount of details I can share concidering it's still three years away. Our original goal was to wait three years so we'd be out of school.... we'll see if that stands, though...