The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
The Rainbow Connection, Saying Goodbye and ironically Gobo and Wembly's scenes because they remind me of my best friend and I.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Just one Person and Being Green (From Jim's Funeral),Saying Goodbye,Petals of a Rose,Good-bye, Good-bye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky),Most of the Fraggle Rock episode 'Gone But Not Forgotten, How Wide, How Far, How Long, and Friends Till the End (because it reminds me of my best friend who moved away this past summer.)

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Just one Person and Being Green (From Jim's Funeral),Saying Goodbye,Petals of a Rose,Good-bye, Good-bye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky),Most of the Fraggle Rock episode 'Gone But Not Forgotten, How Wide, How Far, How Long, and Friends Till the End (because it reminds me of my best friend who moved away this past summer.)
ditto to all Fraggle songs mentioned there was a moment in Fraggle Rock during The Great Race where Wembly sees Gobo and how Gobo gets all upset in Wembly's mind and moves out that always is a tear jerker moment for me. Oh and Wembly's song in Wembly's Egg always makes me cry because I've been on Wembly's side of the fence before.

Slackbot

Reaction score
The scene in the Fraggle Rock episode Marooned in which Boober describes the soap bubble to Red, and Boober's plea in The River of Life, both make me misty.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
ditto to all Fraggle songs mentioned there was a moment in Fraggle Rock during The Great Race where Wembly sees Gobo and how Gobo gets all upset in Wembly's mind and moves out that always is a tear jerker moment for me. Oh and Wembly's song in Wembly's Egg always makes me cry because I've been on Wembly's side of the fence before.
I completely forgot about those and I just remembered one as well
the song Heart in a Hanky which Wembley sings when he runs away after no one believes him about being able to fly.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
The scene in the Fraggle Rock episode Marooned in which Boober describes the soap bubble to Red,
That whole episode makes me cry. Also, the last fraggle scene in Wembley and the Gorgs where Wembley and Gobo have a little heart to heart. It's not depressing but it is a very tender moment in my mind.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
A lot of Wembly's songs really hit me. But I still have to say the scene in the Great Race hits me hardest because when I was little and about to move schools I tried to break ties with my BEST FRIEND who is a lot like Wembly. Well she started to cry and I realized that I wasn't being fair to her so we tried to stay friends. Today we are super awesome amazing bffs and SISTERS, well not really, well about 2 years later I told her the only reason I tried to do that was so that the kids who were bullying me wouldn't hurt her because they wouldn't think she was my friend. So when Gobo leaves Wembly in the dream sequence scene it reminds me of me and my best friend.

Starchamberfall

Reaction score
Early episodes of Sesame Street. Kermit was dialoguing with a child, and the child would spontaneously hug Kermit. You could tell this also affected Jim Henson. It went beyond what he had hoped for, or tried for.

aussiepuppeteer

Reaction score
the memorial service for jim henson, when all the puppeteers and their characters gradually emerged during the singing of 'just one person' :cry: a very moving moment