What would you like to see on Sesame Street in season 36?

salemfan

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
The Muppet Show:

Boppity
Gloat
Droop
Baskerville the Dog
Lenny the Lizard
I think Lenny the Lizard made an appearance in an episode of Between the Lions.

salemfan

Reaction score
If they keep Journey to Ernie, they should have Bert look for Ernie instead of Big Bird.

DTF

Reaction score
I agree pretty much w/Philo & Gunge's order of things, but have a few things I think would be cool, as right now it's *too* organized, and as some have said, to juvenile:

Elmo's World: I don't mind it, but this kid reminds me of a naughty boy who's always in timeout in his room, as you *always* see Elmo's World in his little creation; after seeing it a few times I thought to myself, "Why is he always getting sent to his room/grounded!" Get Elmo's World out into his backyard, maybe to the playground as some have suggested bringing back, during that 10 or so minutes when you have it at the end. ANd, stop having him learn more on TV; it strikes me as an attempt to raise money for PBS or something, as you would think they would know that kids can learn by asking others, by reading a book, etc.
In fact, what happened to that deaf librarian? I was 6 in 1975 or so when she was introduced,a nd I remember that waas so cool at that time! Bring her into Elmo's World when he wants to find out more sometimes.

Mr. Noodle: I find this physical comedy hilarious! I'd have a big buildup where Mr. Noodle and his siblings are on the street various times, but don't say words yet, just do physical comedy. Have a big promotion to draw viewers, enticing them to come hear when Mr. Noodle says his first word. Then, at the end of the season, have the word be something really silly like "hippopotamus." (Might offend some Charlie Chaplain lovers, and I assume he'd sort of modelled after the silent movie star. But, you can always have that become a trivia question, the only time he talks.)

More classic sketches, including the restaurant coming back.

Varied people giving letter/number of the day, as was said.

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
Season one. :smile:
I agree!!!!!

I would like to see, at least more classic clips. Definately more than 26 episodes. I'm so sick of watching it with my little ones and saying "I just saw that episode". On our station they play WAY too many reruns and they aren't even reruns of the old stuff!!!!!! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Deanmo19, next time you're online, drop me a line via the forum's mailer. There are a few characters in your guest cameos list I'd like to discuss with you. Namely, the Wolfhound and Edgar and Cecile Bears.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good day.

salemfan

Reaction score
I'd like to see the song, "Together We'll Make Music" with Garth Brooks.