Jazzy Spies #9

mikealan

Reaction score
I foolishly thought none of us from Muppet Central had Jazzy#9! It was on #2342 (although the episode was incomplete, but the #9 segment was complete and in good quality!)! I got this from dvakman, who had all 67 Unpaveds in high quality (which he taped them in late 2001-early 2002, I think) and searched for rare non-Noggin clips we have.

Reaction score
Excellent!:excited: You know you can see the other JS segments at YouTube.com Just type "Jazzy Spies" in the search box and odds are you'll find them. I don't know if there's a way that you, dvakman or anyone else can add the #9 segment, but if anyone can... ANYONE... that would be great!:wink:

Oh, and if it's at all possibe, can someone find the version of #8 that segues into Bert & Ernie's sandbox routine?:confused:

superboober

Reaction score
It seems I'm not the only one then who saw versions where the numbers didn't enlarge enlarge at the end, then. Does anyone in fact remember at least one time where the spies didn't fade out after opening their coats? I think it happened once or twice.

Reaction score
I could be mistaken, but I think in the mid-late 80's, some classic segments would freeze at the end. So once or twice I have seen a JS segment which froze after the 10th spy opened his coat.

Not to change the subject, but another segment I remember freezing at the end was the cartoon that featured an alligator in a tux singing operatically about the importance of dental care. Originally, it ended with our view zooming toward the gator's wide-open mouth and fading to black, but years later the cartoon would freeze just before our view would zoom in, yet, like the JS segments, the last few seconds of the song still played. Go figure. :confused: