Who all is in the Electric Mayhem?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just came from Tough Pigs and there was a thread about who all do you consider to be in the Electric Mayhem?
Example, we all know of the original 5, that being of Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, and Animal. But who else do you consider to be in the band. Would it be Lips, Clifford, Rowlf the dog, Trumpet Lady, or someone else?

For me, it's the original 5 and Lips.

ryan

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with you ryhoyarbie. I think the Electric Mayhem will always be :big_grin: :flirt: :sing: :cool: :halo: and Lips to me. Lips did come a little later but he just seems to fit. I don't think I'd consider any other Muppets a part of that totally underratted band though.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Me neither, or maybe just maybe Clifford...

teebs

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
...that totally underratted band...
I agree, they are underrated. They're an awesome band!

I like lips a lot, but I don't think I like him as part of The Electric Mayhem. Maybe I haven't seen enough of him to make an educated decision, but the original 5 just seem so perfect that I don't think they really need anyone else.

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem are original 5 for me
I consider others to be guests lol

PS Janice is like sooo coooll lol

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Now if only in the next muppet prodiction the Electric Mayhem would have speaking roles and a few songs to play. Now that'll make my day.

ryan

Xerus

Reaction score
They created Lips so Steve Whitmire could be part of the Electric Mayhem and I guess Clifford was added so Kevin Clash could be part of it too.

Lazy J

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Now if only in the next muppet prodiction the Electric Mayhem would have speaking roles and a few songs to play. Now that'll make my day.

ryan
Here Here!
My bigest let down with MFS was the sound track. I mean I own sevral "Sounds of the 70's" and "FUNK-a-Rama" and "Fan-FUNK-ing Tastic" type cds already. I wanted to hear the EM!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dr Teeth, Janice, Floyd, Zoot, and Animal, and Lips, is who I would concider the rightfull members of 'lecy Mayhem, and in that order.

Joggy

Reaction score
Funny, my order is Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Janice and Animal. Probably because that's how they were introduced in the Muppet Movie and the Cleo Laine episode of the Muppet Show.

I do consider Lips a part of the Mayhem because he's been a part of them in multiple productions. They've played the entire fifth season of the Muppet Show, The Great Muppet Caper, A Muppet Family Christmas and Muppets At Disney World with him. However I do see him as an 'addition', and I mostly think of the band as the five classics.

Clifford is not a part of them. Clifford is the bass player for Solid Foam. He hung out with the band in Disney World, and sat in with them, but I consider that the same as (for instance) Rowlf sitting in with them on the Muppet show. They just threw Clifford in with the band because Kevin Clash had no other characters and no other place to go.
(I still think they made a mistake by not making more of Leon. Now there's a great Muppet that would hang out perfectly with Kermit and Gonzo)