Palisades Super Deluxe Backstage Playset

Reaction score
Hello, Muppetcentral!

CLARKtoys.com is proud to have joined your on-line community!

For our first post, we're looking for feedback on Palisades upcoming Super Deluxe Backstage Playset with the exclusive "signature" Rowlf. Do you like it, love it or could you live without it?

If you haven't seen the Backstage Playset, you can view it here:

SUPER DELUXE BACKSTAGE PLAYSET

We also have prototype pictures of the packaging for Muppets Series 8 as well as individual pictures of the Series 9 figures.

We look forward to visiting this forum regularly and getting to know some of you so please don't be a stranger!

The Narrator

Reaction score
CLARKtoys Chris said:
Hello, Muppetcentral!
Hello, CLARKtoys Chris!

CLARKtoys Chris said:
For our first post, we're looking for feedback on Palisades upcoming Super Deluxe Backstage Playset with the exclusive "signature" Rowlf. Do you like it, love it or could you live without it?
While I'm certainly not a completist this, like every playset before it, is on my must have list. ...Heck, it'd just be a nice way to showcase some of the figures I do have, if nothing else.

pxlforge

Reaction score
CLARKtoys Chris said:
Hello, Muppetcentral!

CLARKtoys.com is proud to have joined your on-line community!

I like it, love it, and CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! Me want NOW!!!!!!

Reaction score
Muppets Series 8 & 9

Hi, Everyone!

Thanks for the few responses this thread has gotten! I'm looking forward to the Backstage playset, as well! I think it'll be really cool, especially after the Swedish Kitchen, which I thought was great with all the accessories!

Muppets series 8 and 9 is up for preorder here at CLARKtoys.com. Check 'em out and leave your opinions on that as well! I'd love to hear 'em!

Series 8 & 9 at CLARKToys.com

Chris

pxlforge

Reaction score
When the kitchen came out i thought it was the coolest playset I'd seen since the Early Star Wars and He-man playsets of my youth. But the Backstage playset has done the impossible by topping the kitchen. The bar keeps raising higher.

WiGgY

Reaction score
How do you justify over pricing the variants? Why is the Marvin Repaint 20 dollars? TWICE THE PRICE? Are you kidding me? Please, no one buy from this site. Look how they treat the collector by over pricing variants.