David Moments from your childhood

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
I remember a comical segment where Maria hired David and another man as resturant waiters.Behind them were two resturant doors,one an in door,the other an out door.While explaining these two doors in detail to the two men,Maria sang a song which I can only remember the last part of.It went something like"If you remember the song,you can never go wrong".But David kept goofing up by walking through the wrong doors and bumping into the other guy,knocking his tray with everything on it onto the floor.Finally Maria yells"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?".The last thing I can remember is David handing the tie of his uniform to Maria and saying"I quit hahaha",and then he bumps into the wrong door and dramatically groans in pain.
the song at 1st goes like go in at the left is the name of the song. come out at the right and you'll never go wrong. it was then changed to the door at the right is the 1 to go in. come out at the left as blank as a pin. can't rememebr that 1 word.

Victoria

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
But, actually, on the skit I saw, David wasn't really on a farm. He was in the street, singing about life on his grandmother's farm to a group of children.

The one I saw, he was throwing feed at chickens. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember about some time after Mr. Hooper's death, Gordon wanted an egg cream. But Telly worried that those famous egg creams are gone forever now that Mr. Hooper's gone. But David believed he could continue that legacy. David made one egg cream and Gordon tried it. But Gordon said there was too much chocolate in it. So David kept trying again. But each one had a flaw. One didn't have enough chocolate, one had too much milk, and one had too much seltzer.

Finally, David made a last egg cream and Gordon said it was good. David and Telly became happy, but Gordon said it wasn't as good as Mr. Hooper's. Gordon explained to them that only Mr. Hooper had the right touch to make the perfect egg creams and no one can be Mr. Hooper. David then accepted that.