Plush Sam at California Disney

tomahawk

Reaction score
I'll check the tags later to see if it is a Sababa plush. I know it has the Muppet Vision 3D logo tag.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's cool, I defintely want a Sam plush! :attitude:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Sweet! Im hopefully going to MGM next weekend. How tall are these & who all have they made?

tomahawk

Reaction score
He is not made by Sababya. Sam is about 12 in. tall. He costs $12.99.

mupetfan

Reaction score
If anyone would happen to see a Plush Sam the Eagle at MGM or California, I would gladly reinburse this person to get one for me at any cost with shipping. I want a Sam bad. I have all of the other Disney Muppet characters. Thanks Ralph

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
mupetfan said:
If anyone would happen to see a Plush Sam the Eagle at MGM or California, I would gladly reinburse this person to get one for me at any cost with shipping. I want a Sam bad. I have all of the other Disney Muppet characters. Thanks Ralph
Im going to California Adventure in 2 weeks ill be glad to see what i can do! :attitude:
Maybe we will get :sympathy: :sing: :big_grin: :cool: someday that that would be swell!

mupetfan

Reaction score
Got Sam the Eagel

Hey, Great News! I just called Disneyland and ordered a Sam the Eagle Plush. 800-760-3566 from Rizzo's Prop Shop! I am really happy now!

HuggaWugga

Reaction score
I didn't know there was a muppet 3d in the disney world in California :excited: :smile: :crazy: ! I'm so happy :smile:

KermiClown

Reaction score
I was at MGM yesterday, and there was no Sam the Eagle plush anywhere to be seen.